COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling
COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Scheduling
The Abilene-Taylor County Public Health District (ATCPHD) is now offering online scheduling for COVID-19 Vaccine appointments for those who are eligible (see eligibility information below). Choose your date and time and confirm your appointment online without the wait of a callback.
If You Were Signed Up for the Vaccine Waitlist
If you were already signed up for our previous waitlist, you are encouraged to use this self-scheduling feature to avoid having to wait on a call. Scheduling your own appointment will result in a better user experience than waiting for us to call you. However, we will continue to call people from the waiting list.
How to Schedule an Appointment
- Visit abilenetx.gov/vaccineschedule & read all eligibility information before clicking Proceed.
- Enter your personal information & click Proceed.
- Answer the health history questions and click Proceed.
- If you are eligible, you will be able to choose a date for your vaccine appointment. Click on the box to open a calendar. Available dates will be shown in blue; unavailable dates will be grayed out.
- Once you select a date, you can choose a location and time for that date by clicking in the Locations box.
- Click confirm, and a QR code with a confirmation screen will appear. Please screenshot this code or print it out to bring to your appointment to be looked up more efficiently.
- If you can't save or print the code, you can also be looked up by showing your picture ID
What to Expect at the Vaccine Clinic
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
- Please print, complete, and bring the following forms with you:
- Your Picture ID
- Vaccine Consent Forms (PDF)
- If insured, please bring your physical card or make a copy
Please visit our Vaccine Clinic information page for more information, including helpful tips.
If you Have Questions About the Vaccine
Please visit our COVID-19 page and scroll down to COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs for more information.
Are you eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine?
As of March 23, 2021, anyone 16 and older is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine from the Abilene-Taylor County Public Health District Clinics.
- You must be 18 and older to register to receive the Moderna or Johnson & Johnson vaccines
- Those 16 and older may register to receive the Pfizer vaccine