COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling
How to Schedule an Appointment
- Visit abilenetx.gov/vaccineschedule & read all eligibility information before clicking Proceed.
- Enter your personal information & click Proceed.
- Answer the health history questions and click Proceed.
- If you are eligible, you will be able to choose a date for your vaccine appointment. Click on the box to open a calendar. Available dates will be shown in blue; unavailable dates will be grayed out.
- Once you select a date, you can choose a location and time for that date by clicking in the Locations box.
- Click confirm, and a QR code with a confirmation screen will appear. Please screenshot this code or print it out to bring to your appointment to be looked up more efficiently.
- If you can't save or print the code, you can also be looked up by showing your picture ID
What to Expect at the Vaccine Clinic
- PLEASE NOTE: The Health District is currently located in City Hall. Park in the back parking lot behind City Hall and enter through the doors on the right side of the building.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
- Please print, complete, and bring the following forms with you:
- Your Picture ID
- Vaccine Consent Forms (PDF)
- If insured, please bring your physical card or make a copy
Please visit our Vaccine Clinic information page for more information, including helpful tips.
If you Have Questions About the Vaccine
Please visit our COVID-19 page and scroll down to COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs for more information.
Are you eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine?
As of May 12, 2021, anyone 12 and older is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine from the Abilene-Taylor County Public Health District Clinics.
- Only the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine is approved for children 12 and older
- You must be 18 and older to register to receive the Moderna or Johnson & Johnson vaccines
Are you eligible for the COVID-19 Pfizer Booster Vaccine?
As of October 7, 2021, COVID-19 Vaccine booster shots are available for the following Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine recipients who completed their initial series at least 6 months ago and are:
- 65 years and older
To register with us, selecting an occupation is not required to qualify.
Further information can be found at the CDC Booster Guidelines