Daddy Daughter Dance
Daddy Daughter Dance 2020
- Date and Time: Thursday, February 6, 2020, 7 to 9 pm
- Doors open at 6:30 pm
- Location: Abilene Convention Center
The event is open to daughters 3 years old to 13 years old and dads and father figures. There will be food, dancing, games, and more!
Registration opens November 25, and if you register between November 25 and December 15, we'll send you a complimentary stocking stuffer just in time for Christmas!
Register online at the My Parks and Recreation website.
How to Register
- Go to the My Parks and Recreation website and select on Enroll in Activities to begin your registration.
- Under the Activity Search, either type in 2020 Daddy Daughter Dance in the search bar to find the activity name, or scroll down until you find the event.
- Once registration is open, you can add the 2020 Daddy Daughter Dance activity to your cart.
- Before you can continue to check out, you’ll either need to log in or create a new account.
- To create a new account, all you need to do is fill out the necessary information. Once your account has been created, you can log in to continue to the shopping cart.
- In the enrollment process, you select the participant (most likely yourself) that will be attending the event, fill out any additional information, and right before you proceed to shopping cart, you select Register Another Participant for this Activity to register anyone else that may be attending the Daddy Daughter Dance.
- Once everyone is enrolled, you may proceed to shopping cart to complete your registration for the Daddy Daughter Dance.