Adventure Cove is closed for the season. See you next year!
Ahoy, Mateys! At Adventure Cove, families will get to enjoy a leisure pool with a zero-depth beach entry, a lazy river, multiple water slides, a concession stand, and an enjoyable atmosphere. Soak up the sun and have a splash at Adventure Cove!
|Age/Height||Cost of Admission|
|Kids Age 2 and Under||Free|
|Kids Under 48 Inches||$5|
|Kids 48 inches and Over||$7|
|Adults (Age 18 and Older)||$8|
- Children 15 and older can enter the pool by themselves
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Everyone entering Adventure Cove must pay admission
- Maximum capacity of 504
- No outside food or beverages allowed
- Only Coast Guard approved floating devices are allowed
- You must be 48 inches or taller to ride the slides
- No jeans, cutoffs, cotton clothing, shoes, glasses, chunky jewelry, hats (dri-fit shirts are okay) to be worn on slides
- Forms of payment include cash, check, Mastercard, and Visa.
- Lockers are available on a first come, first serve basis. Guests must provide their own locks.
About Adventure Cove
A pirate of the high seas, Adventure Pete was following a treasure map that took him deep into the Big Country. Here is where he discovered an oasis abundant in treasure. Pete, along with an assembly of close friends, quickly settled into a life of fun in the sun at Adventure Cove with the quest to share their treasure with the citizens of Abilene.
Pirate Pete has made friends at Splash Pad Islands across Abilene! Check out one of these Splash Pads today!
See photos of Adventure Cove in the Photo Gallery.
For questions or more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Now Under New Management
The Sports Facilities Companies - Since 2003, Sports Facilities Companies (SFC) has been fulfilling its mission to dramatically improve the health and economic vitality of the communities we serve. It’s this mission that’s driven us to serve over 2,000 communities across the United States and internationally during that time.