Water Utility Office
The Water Utility Office is located inside the Customer Service Center, located at 4595 South 1st Street.
This office is responsible for the customer service function of the Water Utilities Department, including meter reading, billing, collections, and customer assistance for over 39,000 accounts. The Office also oversees the water conservation education efforts of the department.
Complete the Application Online (NEW)
Complete the Application in Person
- Download & Complete the Utility Service Application (PDF)
- Bring your Driver's Licence or Identification
- Know your Social Security Number (you do not need your card)
- Bring these materials to our office at 4595 South 1st and we will assist you!
To disconnect service, you will need to provide:
- Disconnection Date (must be a weekday, Monday through Friday)
- Forwarding Address for Final Bill
- Verify the Last 4 Digits of Account Holder's Social Security Number
You can provide these items to us in the following ways:
- Email the Water Utility Office
- Phone: (325) 6766-405
- Visit us at our office:
4595 S 1st Street
Abilene, TX 79605
Review the billing structures for residential or commercial water utility service.
Find answers to frequently asked questions regarding water service, billing, and meter reading.
You can pay your City of Abilene water utility bill in a variety of ways. Learn more.
Fill out the Water, Sewer, and Refuse Application online.