February 11, 2022
Foyer doors open at 6:30 PM to allow for professional pictures with Photo Image Center. Picture packages will be available for purchase.
1100 N 6th Street
Abilene, TX 79601
Daddy Daughter Dance 2022
Friday, February 11, 2022
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Dust off those boots and straighten that bow because it’s time for pictures, dancing, and memories at our annual Daddy Daughter Dance at the Abilene Convention Center on Friday, February 11th from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. The 2022 theme is Boots and Bows!
Doors open at 6:30 pm where guests will be ushered in to take professional pictures (picture packets are available for purchase) then head on to the dance floor and boot scoot and boogie the night away.
Punch will be served throughout the evening. Tickets go on sale on January 3, 2022, and spots are limited. Cost is $12 per person.
The dance is open to girls ages 3-13 years old and their dads or male role models.
Please note, EACH person must be registered to enter the dance.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Date and Time: Friday, February 11, 2022, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Location: Abilene Convention Center
- Cost is $12 per person. EACH person must have a ticket to enter the dance
- Convention Center doors open at 6:30 pm for professional pictures
- Dance Floor doors open at 7:00 pm
- Punch will be served throughout the evening
- Theme: Boots and Bows
- Attire is completely up to YOU!. Some couples like to dress to the theme, others like to wear fancy dresses. The party will be decorated to a Boots and Bows theme. Questions? Give us a call at the Parks & Recreation Administration office or message us on social media.
Registration opens on January 3rd.
Click here to register and purchase your tickets!
How to Register
- Click here to visit our registration website.
- Once registration is open, you can add the 2022 Daddy Daughter Dance activity to your cart.
- Before you can continue to check out, you’ll either need to log in or create a new account.
- To create a new account, all you need to do is fill out the necessary information. Once your account has been created, you can log in to continue to the shopping cart.
- In the enrollment process, you select the participant (most likely yourself) that will be attending the event, fill out any additional information, and right before you proceed to shopping cart, you select Register Another Participant for this Activity to register anyone else that may be attending the Daddy Daughter Dance. Continue this process until the appropriate number of tickets are purchased.
- Once everyone is enrolled, you may proceed to your shopping cart and checkout to complete your registration for the Daddy Daughter Dance.