Spring Dog Training:
- Cobb Rec Center: 2302 State St
- Please bring proof of Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, & Bordetella vaccinations to first class.
- Vaccines must be given by a veterinarian.
- No dogs the first night of class.
Required Vaccines by Age:
- Dogs <12 weeks: 2 Distemper/Parvo
- Dogs 12+ weeks of age: Bordetella
- Dogs 16+ weeks: Rabies
Puppy Basics | 10 weeks to 7 months of age
Learn effectively while having fun! Build valuable skills with your puppy. Learn how to handle common issues such as potty training, chewing, & more.
Beginner Basics | Dogs over 7 months of age
Learn effectively while having fun! All dogs should know basic obedience fundamentals. No dog is too old to learn new skills.
- Click here to visit our registration website.
- Once registration is open, you can add the Spring Dog Training Class of your choice activity to your cart.
- Before you can continue to check out, you’ll either need to log in or create a new account.
- To create a new account, all you need to do is fill out the necessary information. Once your account has been created, you can log in to continue to the shopping cart.
- In the enrollment process, you select the participant that will be attending the event, fill out any additional information, and right before you proceed to shopping cart, you select "Register Another Participant" for this Activity to register anyone else that may be attending the Spring Dog Training Class. Continue this process until the appropriate number of attendees have been registered.
- Once everyone is enrolled, you may proceed to your shopping cart and checkout to complete your registration for the Spring Dog Training Class.