The Main Library and South Branch locations re-opened its doors on May 18 after our closing due to COVID-19. At that time we opened to limited to services to adjust to a "new normal" to practice social distancing and clean high-use areas.
Beginning Monday, June 1st, we will enter Phase 2 of our opening, and begin to offer additional services and resources. At this time, the Mockingbird Branch Library will remain temporarily closed. In Phase 2 of our opening, we will retain the same hours of operation at the remaining branch library facilities, as well as:
- Increasing the capacity of people allowed in the facility to 50%.
- Opening access to our study rooms, meeting rooms, auditorium, conference room, and other closed areas.
- No longer limiting the time you may spend inside the library.
- Increasing your PC usage to two (2) 60-minute sessions per day.
- Continuing to clean and quarantine returned materials
- and more...
Feel free to watch our video on Phase 2 to learn more about what to expect at your library, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact staff at 325-677-2474. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transitional period, and we are working towards returning to regular services soon, following with state and city guidelines.