Fire Prevention Week 2020 Poster Contest
Calling all kids from kindergarten through 5th grade - create your best fire safety poster for Fire Prevention Week 2020 and you may be a winner!
This contest is for school-aged children in Abilene (Kindergarten through 5th grade)
"Serve Up Fire Safety in the Kitchen!" - Resources can be found at nfpa.org/fpw
8.5"x11" unlined paper; water colors, crayons, markers, paint & pencil (no glue or staples please!)
Artist’s name & parent/guardian’s phone number, email, & street address printed on the back lower right-hand corner
Abilene Fire Stations 1-8 (see map below for locations) by 5:00pm on Wednesday, September 30, 2020. Entries will be judged for creativity and use of the theme!
Friday, October 2nd
- One winner will be chosen for each fire station
- The family of each winner will be notified by phone or email
Thursday, October 15th
- Winners will be invited to an awards ceremony at Safety City, sponsored by State Farm Agent Risha Sanders
- The top three winners will be announced
- All winners will receive their prizes!
Questions or More Info?
Please contact Jennifer Hartley, Public Education Coordinator by email or by calling (325) 676-6682.