The Abilene Convention Center’s top priority is the safety of each of our guests as well as that of our employees. In order to maintain a safe and healthy facility, we are adhering to the CDC guidelines and enforcing certain health and safety requirements.
COVID-19 Restrictions are as follows:
- Each of our event spaces will be limited to 50% capacity
Please note that this does not account for other equipment in the space or social distancing requirements
- Social distancing measures are required to be in place
Example: 6’ distance between tables
- Masks are mandatory for event staff and guests of the event at all times
Masks do not have to be worn while eating or drinking
- If alcohol is being served, food must be served as well
Note: Food and alcohol do not have to be provided by the same caterer
- Event organizers are responsible for temperature checks to enter the event. Anyone with a temperature over 100° will be turned away.
If you have any questions about our facility’s COVID-19 Restrictions, we encourage you to contact us at (325) 676-6211.