Pay In Person
Library fees may be paid in person at any public library branch location. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, check, or debit/credit card. You may also pay public library fees at any of the three private university libraries (Abilene Christian, Hardin-Simmons, McMurry).
Please note, if paying fees for lost/damaged materials, these fees must be paid at the location the item originated from. The public library does not accept payment for university items, and university libraries do not accept payment for public library items if they're damaged or lost.
You may also pay your fees online with a valid debit/credit card by accessing your library account. Please note there is a convenience fee added to each payment for processing. Below are steps for paying online:
- Visit our Online Catalog and select the option for "My Account" and enter your 13-digit library card number and PIN.
- Once logged in, you will see your "Personal Information" listed first. Look for the tab labeled "Fines" and select that option. You will then see a listing of your current fees.
- You may select to pay all of the charges on your account, or select the charges you would like to take care of if wanting to make a partial payment.
- Please note, you will only be able to use this feature if you have at least $3 or more in fees.
- Once your selection is made, select the "Pay Pal" button at the bottom of your screen and you'll be taken to a secured site to pay your fees online.
Once paid, your account will be updated automatically in our system, but please feel free to retain your confirmation email if needed.