How do I report illegal dumping in rights-of-way?


If the dumping is in the rights-of-way:

  • Call the Environmental Enforcement Officer at 325-676-3867
  • The Officer will investigate and coordinate with Stormwater Utilities to track and take legal action against violators and clean-up of the dumped materials.

Dumping Elsewhere

If the dumping is elsewhere, please provide as much information as possible to assist us in an investigation:

  • The make, model, and/or color of the vehicle
  • A description of the individual(s) dumping (height, weight, age, etc)
  • The date, time, and location of dumping

Report Someone

To report someone dumping items, you may:

  • Call the Environmental Enforcement Officer
  • Call the non-emergency number for the Police Department at 325-673-8331
  • Online at the Reporting Page
  • Using the mobile app SeeClickFix

Show All Answers

1. How can I make a complaint?
2. How long should it take for a Code Officer to investigate my complaint?
3. What if I want to remain anonymous?
4. Why isn't the City doing something about a property complaint I made?
5. How do I report littering?
6. How do I report illegal dumping in rights-of-way?
7. How can I encourage others not to litter?
8. Who is responsible for keeping the street and alley clean?
9. Who is responsible for trimming trees?
10. What can the City do about dead or diseased trees?
11. Can I park a vehicle in my yard?
12. Can 18-wheelers be parked on a residential street?
13. Can I operate a business in my home?
14. Can I post a sign to a utility pole or tree?
15. What items cannot be stored outside?
16. Can I compost my own leaves and grass clippings?
17. How can I tell if my contractor is disposing of waste properly?