How do I know who is authorized to do the work?

We have contracted with Pedal Valves, Inc. to conduct the meter replacement service. The installers/crew will drive trucks and wear uniforms identified with the Pedal Valves logo or "PVI". The City will also have inspectors and customer liaisons on-site to handle any issues that may arise.

Please note that no member of our meter replacement team will ask to enter your home, request personal information, or seek payment of any kind. Should you incur such an incident, please contact our Water Meter Customer Care Hotline at 325-676-6311.

Pedal Valves

Show All Answers

1. Why is my water meter being replaced?
2. Does this mean my bill will increase?
3. Will the City be raising water rates to pay for the new system?
4. When will this work be performed?
5. How will this affect my service?
6. How long will the installation take?
7. How do I know who is authorized to do the work?
8. Do they need to come inside my house?
9. I'm on vacation or not available that day. Who do I call?
10. Why am I unable to turn on my water after the new meter was installed?