What if my vehicle has a breakdown during an off-hour?

If the vehicle will not move and needs to be towed, the procedure is to call Police's regular number 325-673-8331 in order to get the next authorized wrecker service in the rotation. The vehicle will be towed to the Shop.

If a flat tire occurs, and a spare cannot be found, most local tire service companies have an answering service to dispatch an emergency repairman, if the vehicle needs to be repaired before the Shop opens back up.

Show All Answers

1. What are the Shop's hours of service?
2. What if my vehicle has a breakdown during an off-hour?
3. How often is my vehicle scheduled for Preventative Maintenance?
4. How often does my oil need to be changed?
5. How do I arrange a pool car for an out-of-town trip?
6. What air pressure should I maintain in my tires?
7. How can I find out if my vehicle is ready?
8. How do I get a new Gasboy card?
9. Is it okay to use another vehicle's gas card if I can't find mine?
10. What do I do if the gas pumps aren't working?
11. What figure do I enter for a meter reading on the Gasboy card reader?
12. Who do I see for a vehicle license tag?