Dental Program- "A Reason to Smile"
850 N. 6th Street
Abilene TX 79601
Days & Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm
The Dental Program provides high quality and affordable dental care to children, youth, and adults residing in Abilene, Taylor County, and surrounding areas.
- Provide quality dental care in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- Increase the number of people in the Abilene-Taylor County and surrounding areas being seen regularly for their dental check-ups
- Educate the public on preventative measures to ensure healthy teeth for a lifetime
- Partner with schools to educate kids on proper oral hygiene
- Increase the number of people that regularly attend their scheduled appointments
- Oral Examinations
- Prophylaxis (Cleaning)
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Fluoride Treatments
- Dental Sealants
- Fillings – Amalgam and Composite
- Uncomplicated Extractions
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dentures and Partials
Forms will be filled out at our office at the time of your appointment.
Pricing & Payment
No eligibility or residency requirements.
Methods of payment/dental insurance plans we accept include Medicaid (20 years and younger); CHIP; DentaQuest; MCNA Dental; Ameritas; and Private Pay ($150 per visit).
Private Pay - $150 Per Visit
- Limited to oral examinations, x-rays, prophylaxis (cleaning), fillings, and extractions. Separate fee schedule for crowns, bridges, dentures, and partials.
Texas Health Steps Dental Provider
- Schedule your child's First Dental Home Visit today, a program focused on improving the oral health of children between 6-35 months of age.
Please direct any questions to 325-692-5600.